Call for Abstract
The 7th Asian Leksell Gamma Knife Society Meeting (ALGKS) & The 14th Asian Epilepsy Surgery Congress (AESC) invites you to submit your abstracts for Oral or E-Poster presentations at ALGKS & AESC 2020.
The user manual of the abstract submission portal is downloadable here.
In response to the COVID-19 global outbreak, we are requesting that all presenters from Taiwan to attend the meeting onsite, and are offering an option to all international presenters who may not be able to attend the Congresses in person to participate in the Congresses online. The presentations guidelines either for onsite or recorded video will be announced on the website soon.
We sincerely invite you to reserve your time for Nov. 6-8, and submit your abstracts. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com.
If you have any other questions about the submission guidelines or how to upload your abstract, please contact us for further assistance.
: +886-2-8780-5688 #169 I Gina Chen
|Benign Tumor||Pediatric Epileptology|
|Radiation Complications||Seizure Semiology|
|AI Applications||Epileptic Surgery|
|ICON Experiences||Translational Research|
All abstracts MUST be submitted through online abstract submission system. Late submission will not be considered.
|All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.|
|Presentation Type||Oral, E-Poster, Oral / E-Poster|
|The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to change the presentation theme or topic to better fit the program of the Congress|
|Number of Submissions||2 max./registered presenting author|
|Each accepted abstract must have at least one registration. Presenting author is required to register before Oct. 16, 2020.|
|Number of Co-authors||Unlimited|
|The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to adjust the authors shown in the electronic copy of Conference Abstract Book if the authors are more than 10; the Congress Secretariat will contact you if such occasion arises.|
|Abstract Title||Must NOT exceed 20 words.|
|Abstract Text||Must NOT exceed 300 words.|
|300 words excluding title, abstract authors and institutions.|
|Abstract Format||Original Investigation
[Objectives] [Methods] [Results] [Conclusions]
[Introduction] [Case] [Discussion]
|Abstract should be structured as Original Investigation and with the subheadings Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
Or as Case Report and with the subheadings Introduction, Case, Discussion.
|Diagrams / Charts||3 / No larger than 2 MB, in JPG or PNG format.|
|Be uploaded to the abstract submission system with the abstract. Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final material.|
- Abstracts should contain new and original information, not published elsewhere prior to Jun. 30, 2020.
- Submissions should be academic or researched based in nature, commercial or promotional contents will be rejected.
- Submissions must be clear and grammatically correct; the review panel will reject any abstracts that cannot be adequately comprehended.
- The presenting author will be required to create an account in the abstract submission portal and will be the designated contact person of all information regarding the abstract.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- You will not be allowed to make changes to any submitted abstracts.
- If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail or you would like to amend your abstracts, please contact the Congress Secretariat for further assistance.
- Acceptance notices will be sent to each presenting author by the Congress Secretariat via email once the review process is complete.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the official Congress publications, which will be provided in electronic copy only.
- The ALGKS & AESC 2020 Review Panel reserves the rights to accept or reject any abstracts, and has final decision on the theme or method of presentation.